Service Overview for Individuals
Householder Group offers a wide variety of services to address the financial objectives of individuals. We work closely with each client to determine their specific needs. A clear, concise, and flexible plan is created. We help you put that plan into action, and we regularly review your situation for any necessary adjustments that might need to made to the plan. It is an ongoing process, and we are with you every step of the way.
How confident are you in your existing plan? Would you like to find out if there is any room for improvement? Call Householder Group today and solidify your plans for today and tomorrow.
What can Householder Group do for you?
- Help reduce probate expenses, delays and publicity
- Help reduce or eliminate estate taxes
- Coordinate proper management of family assets
- Review proper manner of holding title to property
- Prepare post-death planning and tax strategy
Retirement Income Planning
- Prepare IRA rollovers
- Analyze and redesign portfolios
- Develop annual budgets for saving and investments
- Establish Eternal IRAs
- Help clients to retire with a comfortable standard of living
- Help you to maximize use of tax deductions
- Defer taxes
- Shift income between family members
- Help reduce taxes through appropriate investments
- Match investment vehicles with goals and needs
- Evaluate specific investments
- Consider and explain tax consequences
- Analyze risk/return trade-off
- Maintain family income in the event of disability or death
- Identify current and future risk exposure
- Evaluate current coverage cost-effectiveness
- Plan for long-term nursing care
- Implement insurance and investments with securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Householder Group does not represent proprietary products or participate in the underwriting of public offerings.
- Coordinate wills, trusts, buy-sell agreements, and other estate planning documents provided through knowledgeable and experienced estate planning attorneys. Householder Group does not render legal advice.